Friday, June 14, 2013

Viewsonic - 100 days of inaction

This is yet another case of Viewsonic's complete disrespect for its customers. A customer who is willing and desperately wants a PAID service and who has managed to get in touch with their National Coordinator CSD STILL gets NO VIEWSONIC SERVICE FOR A 100 DAYS.

The customer, Mr. A.N.Parthasaradhi, says,"I've been sending mails to Viewsonic to get a paid service for my LCD monitor (Monitor is not getting switched on)... Though i'm getting responses from Viewsonic asking me to wait for 5-7 business days, there is no response/serive after that. I've been struggling to get my monitor repaired for the past 3 months. I'm getting mentally pressured due to this, as lot of my work is getting backlogged."

Click for a complete account of Viewsonic pathetic service.

No comments:

Post a Comment