Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Viewsonic Service Complaints - delhi, chennai, mumbai

Some more customer comments about Viewsonic service. Once again some comments are emotional and not exactly "proper" - but we feel for them and each word that seems improper really reads - UNJUST - WE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU CHEATED US. Some of these are sourced from www.consumercomplaints.in and www.techtree.com
viewsonic monitors Complaints - delay in service.
Posted: 2008-11-02 by Ravi Jain
i have given a monitor to repair to viewsonic under warranty period they told that you will get back in 3 days but now 3 months have crossed what can i do .such a poor service .
Viewsonic along with their pathetic service partner literally pissed off many customers in India. I was a loyal customer and reseller and sworn that I would not sell a single viewsonic lcd forever....read report. 4 months for a powerboard replacement..! ****! ** Message edited by moderator **
by asimpleson, Mumbai, on Dec 08, 2007
No Service for the last one year
I have purchased this Viewsonic computer monitor from PCPS Chennai, After about 6 months after purchase I get a mesaage of OSD UNLOCK right in the middle of my monitor. This message keeps flashing on and off and is absolutely irritating. I have called the company (Viwsonic India)and complained over phone and through emails (9 Mails). Initially they responded but the problem was never rectified. Even mentioning that I might have to go to courts does not initiate any response now. I have no other option but head to the courts. May this be a warning to other customers. Pratap. Chennai

Posted: 2008-07-21 by Pratap Kesavan
ViewSonic India: Pathetic service
I m a harassed viewsonic customer. I purchased my viewsonic monitor on 25th may 2007 with guarantee of around 1 or 2 years but in 5months the screen is having problem I have complained to viewsonic my complaint no idrm071000190 this was not actioned by the engineer sent by you as he told that the part is not available it will take 2 or 3 days . After repeated calls to your customer care and get the same answer that it will take some more time and they will give me a confirmation call but till date i have never received a single call.but on 24th october after so many complaints they gave me standby screen of 17"(va1703wb) they told me to use this for some time today its around two months and above and I'm still using the screen I have not got the replacement yet whenever I call I get the same answer the part i s not available it will take around more 3 to 4 days.I'm fed of complaining. One day I came across this site complaint.com this is the best platform for consumers to express their thoughts .I need some action to be taken immediately because I want my original screen back . I have paid for an 19" screen and why should Use a 17" screen

Posted: 2007-12-10 by Komal Gala
Viewsonic after sale service is very very very BAD... I hope so that These Viewsonic guys do somthing to Improve their Service, i have made calls all INDIA to almost all Viewsonic Centers and people, they Don't Answer calls at all even if they answer the call Nothing ever happens from their end... For all Those who already have Viewsonic... I really pray to GOD ur that Viewsonic products never go BAD otherwise u guys will b doomed forever like me...
by Qdalz, Mumbai, on Feb 01, 2008
yes dude u r right view sonic sucks.. I am facing the same prob with them... dont buy view sonic at alll
by nikunj, mumbai, on Jul 11, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment